We currently have one VW Westfalia for rent and should be adding another camper van in 2019. While you’ll notice plenty of factory-standard features with our Westfalia, is has been customized from the ground up. We’re confident that you’ll be pleased with the quality of our camper van and pre-trip planning support for car camping in New Hampshire, Maine or Vermont.
Bullwinkle is our 1986 Westfalia. Bullwinkle, along with being a cartoon character everyone loves, is the name of a trail at the Grand Targhee Resort in Wyoming. When we flew out to Montana to pick this VW Vanagon up in 2016, we spent some time downhill mountain biking at the Grant Targhee Resort and were reminded how phenomenal VW camper van trips are with mountain bikes in tow. Bullwinkle has been fully restored with a rebuilt engine, transmission, shocks and a collection of other improvements. You’ll definitely turn some heads as you point Bullwinkle to your next New England destination.
- Sleeps 4
- 125 free miles per day
- New GoWesty 2.2 liter engine Automatic transmission
- GoWesty liftsprings; heavy duty Bilstein shocks
- BF Goodrich All Terrain Tires
- ARB shade awning
- New stainless steel hoses, muffler
- Power steering
- New transmission and clutch
- Air conditioning
- 3-point retracting seat belts (2 in front, 2 in back)
- 2 batteries with one used for inverter and powering devices